Straighten your smile. Our dentists use Invisalign® and Six Month Smiles to help you achieve your dream smile with a system to suit you.
Orthodontics is an area of dentistry concentrating on the straightening of teeth.
What systems do you provide?
We currently provide Invisalign® and Six Month Smiles systems for our patients. Both approaches have unique advantages so that we can offer our patients flexibility and choice over their treatment.
Invisalign® is a clear aligner therapy. It utilises clear plastic coverings that are changed weekly to adapt the position of the natural teeth gradually. Before your treatment commences, you will be able to view a week-by-week video of how your smile will change over time.
What problems does orthodontics solve?
Back to treatments
- Tooth crowding and crookedness
- Spaces between the teeth
- Overbite — the excessive overlap of upper and lower teeth
- Underbite — when the lower teeth protrude beyond the front teeth
- Open bite – a situation in which the upper and lower teeth don’t meet
- Crossbite — when some upper teeth sit on the inside of the lower teeth when biting